Facebook Ads Manager
Delve Deeper, Join one of Inc 5000’s fastest-growing companies as a Facebook Ads Manager!
In this role, you will join an energetic growing team of analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and media traders that drives client growth through a data-driven mindset that converts digital inefficiency into hard ROI.
- Leading our clients through transformational change by driving the design and execution of digital and cloud strategies;
- Working collaboratively with client C-suite leaders to understand business challenges and the competitive market landscape to design the desired future state;
- Working with DELVE experts to plan and deliver on digital and cloud strategies and initiatives;
- Maintaining strong strategic partnerships (like Google), and preparing and presenting at conferences;
- Contributing to the direction of our digital consulting practice through exceptional client service delivery and support of business development efforts through retaining and expanding client accounts;
- Contributing to the work of marketing as an SME, and through providing guidance, expertise, and case studies;
- Managing overseas teams through influence and leadership rather than given authority.
- 2+ years of previous hands-on experience in Facebook Ads Management;
- Understanding of Funnel Marketing strategies & the psychology of advertising to the customer journey;
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization;
- Proven ability to develop detailed project plans to track progress and measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques;
- Advanced level of English, written and spoken (interviews will be held in English only);
- Excellent and effective written, verbal, and virtual communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Committed to ongoing education and training to stay on top of the Facebook platform, rules, regulations, strategies and updates for proper ad execution, implementation & client success;
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
Who We Are
DELVE is a fast-growing, analytics-first media consultancy with list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. We are a top-rated Google Marketing Platform and Google Cloud Platform partner & reseller, with proven expertise in helping clients mature digitally into marketing campaigns that are integrated, automated, and highly profitable.
DELVE has been growing at 100% year-over-year for the last 3 years and has gained recognition in US-based media as a rising company - https://www.inc.com/profile/delve.
DELVE is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, Warsaw, and Minsk.
What DELVE Offers
- Ability to work with stakeholders of US companies (Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF, Sony, Hearst, Crocs, and others);
- Highly competitive salary;
- Performance / Salary review every 12 months;
- Internal training, best market courses, specialized literature, participation in professional seminars and conferences;
- A flexible system of corporate benefits;
- English lessons with native speakers;
- Corporate Health Insurance;
- Paid sports and more.
Working hours: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Mon – Fri).